Project Description: Learn how to create your own mosaic pendant using Grafix Shrink Film.
Designed by: Grafix Designer
- Grafix Colored Shrink Film
- Clear Medium like Resin
- Pendent Frame
- Chain or Ribbon
- Toaster Oven or Heating Tool
Steps to Make This:
- Start by cutting medium size pieces of flower petals and steams from the colored Shrink Film.
- Then use your toaster oven or heating tool to shrink the film.
- Cut your patterned paper to the size of the pendant frame to use as a background.
- Arrange the shrunken flower pieces inside the pendant frame.
- Finally fill the pendant with your choice of clear medium coating like resin to set the flower pieces. You can either fill the pendant half-way for a dimensional look or submerge it for a smooth surface.