Project Description: A fun & stylish way to identify your guests’ glasses for a holiday gathering!
Designed by: Lynn Ghahary
- Grafix Shrink Film in Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and White
- Cricut expression die cut machine
- Winter woodland cartridge
- Deep cut blade
- Jump rings
- Jewelry wire
- Hole punch
- Wine glasses
Note: Cut Shrink Film with traditional die cut machines. Embellish charms with permanent markers, glitter, adhesive gems, rubberstamps and more!
Steps to Make This:
- Size charm design on Cricut to approximately 2x desired size.
- Install the deep cut blade in Cricut to get a clean cut through the Shrink Film.
- Set blade depth to 6 and use the multi cut feature (2 times).
- Punch hole in Shrink Film pieces prior to baking.
- Bake Shrink Film according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Attach charm to jump ring.
- Cut 4” of jewelry wire and add beads and charms to wire.
- Form loop at ends of wire to secure to base of glass.