Funky Christmas Tree Pendant
Project Description: Learn how to custom make your own funky Christmas tree pendants that your loved ones will go crazy for!
Designed by: Tami Sanders
- Grafix Assorted Color Shrink Film
- Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip Glue
- Gold jump rings 8mm
- Gold bead chain
- Circle punch ½”
- Hole punch 3/16” to ¼”
- Needle nose pliers
Steps to Make This:
- Trace or print template on the following page on card stock.
- Cut out pieces and trace them onto the Shrink Film: tree – green, star – yellow, and stand – red.
- Cut pieces from Shrink Film and punch-marked holes (use 3/16” to ¼” size punch).
- Punch ornaments from Orange, Blue, and Purple Shrink Film using ½” circle punch.
- Bake all pieces according to package directions.
- Attach pieces using jump rings.
- Glue on ornaments; set aside for the glue to set.
- Hang pendant from a bead chain.