Project Description:Add custom succulent embellishments designed by Gina Lee Kim from Grafix’s Artist Series Shrink Film collection to your art journal, keychain, as a gift tag and more!
Designed by: Gina Lee Kim
- Grafix’s Succulent Artist Series Shrink Film
- X-acto Knife
- Alcohol Markers (Your Choice)
- Ranger Stickles or Glitter Glue
- Lanyard Hooks
Steps to Make This:
- Cut out the shapes with scissors. Use X-acto knife to create a few openings (e.g. terrarium glass). Remember to punch holes for hanging with a standard 1/4” hole-punch.
- Colorize shrink film surface with alcohol markers. TIP: Shrinkable plastic will bake several shades or values darker than the original.
- Use various shades of hues for a more pleasing, blended look.
- Bake according to directions.
- Decorate baked film with sparkly Ranger™ Stickles or glitter glue. Set aside to dry.
- Attach each final design with lanyard hooks and embellish your garden journal or travel journal.