Welcome Home Sign
Project Description: This is a cute picture made from Grafix Artist Series Shrink Film to keep as home decor or to give as a new house gift.
Designed by: Kay Molyneux
- Grafix Artist Series Shrink Film – Home
- Grafix Green Shrink Film
- Grafix White Inkjet Shrink Film
- Grafix White Chipboard Cut to 6” x 4”
- Coloring pens- Pitt pens or Sharpies
- Ranger Alcohol Inks and Blender
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- 6”x4” Photo Frame
- Acrylic Paint of Choice
- Silicon glue
- Heating Craft Tool or Oven
Steps to Make This:
- Print sentiments onto the Grafix Ink Jet Shrink Film and cut out, cut out three houses from Artist Series Shrink Film Home and five tree shapes- I used dies but they could be drawn and cut out.
- Color the houses using the pens and the trees with the Alcohol inks and brown pens. Remember the colors will intensify when shrink.
- Shrink all the elements; this can be done in the oven following the directions on the packaging or with a heat craft tool.
- Paint the photo frame with a color to match your sentiments and houses.
- Arrange the houses and the trees into the center of the Grafix White Chipboard, when happy adhere using the Glossy Accents and silicon glue for dimension. Add Glossy Accents to highlight some of the trees and leave to dry.
- To finish, secure the chipboard to the frame and add the sentiments.